- Markus Jung, Semi-Finalist 2014 & 2013 Vienna University of Technology, Automation Systems Group
“We have seen studies that indicate that in short few years, up to 50% of the Internet of Things solutions will originate in Startups that are less than 3 years old.
- Mike Dow, Professional Engineer, Freescale
" My entry in IPSO CHALLENGE gave good traction to my career (already received 2 offers) and got a lot of attention from the business sector
- Theofanis Lambrou, Semi-Finalist, 2014
"The depth and breadth of the entries shine a spotlight on continuing advances in the IoT and M2M sectors"
- Nicholas Ashworth, Engineering & Technology Director, Eaton
IPSO CHALLENGE Chairman
“As a small company, this has been a unique opportunity to get international exposure for our smart objects”
- Colin O'Flynn, 2nd Prize Winner 2013
"The synergy with the other participants is great, for example, the chance to meet people from MIT, Air Forces, etc. is just Wow"
- Antonio Jara, People's Choice Award Winner, 2014 & 3rd Place Finalist, 2013
HOP Ubiquitous, S.L
" A very beneficial and well run event, I will recommend it to others"
- Mariano Alvira, Grand Prize Winner, 2013
Redwire Consulting, LLC
"I can truly say I am impressed by the quality of the technical submissions and prototypes developed by the participants over the short period of time"
- Magnus Pedersen, Product Marketing Director, MCU Wireless, Atmel
"This contest motivated and challenged us to move from an idea to a real, working prototype"
- Miguel Castro, 3rd Place Finalist, 2013